Energy from Waste has seen significant growth potential in recent years as the demand for renewable sources of energy remains high on the agenda of government policies and legislation.
With growing government support and demand for renewable and sustainable energy supplies for the future, demand is greater than ever and the potential in this industry sector continues to encourage an evolution of new processing methods and technologies to leverage the industries opportunities and current project developments.
This brings Mission Energy Foundation to organise an international summit on Waste to Energy where keynote speakers will be discussing the latest technologies, challenges and developments in this fast paced industry sector.
The Summit will cover…
- Prospects and challenges from waste in India
- How regulations and policies are shaping the industry
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)-to-Fuels & Energy Recovery
- Agricultural Waste-to-Fuels & Energy Recovery
- Industrial Waste-to-Energy Recovery
- Managing and treating waste for energy
- Valuing the energy buried in landfill
- Food, energy and profit from wasted resources
- Project developments and challenges
- Technology update
- The role of Energy from Waste in meeting renewable energy targets
- Treating and recycling waste to help manage a carbon economy
- Emission reduction and subsequent environmental benefits
- National & International case studies