In partnership with automatica, The Sensor Show is proud to connect the global sensor ecosystem with emerging technologies and IoT for the manufacturing, automotive and transportation industries.
Featuring application driven success stories and technical insights, join cutting edge innovators and leading brands at a world-class congress and the largest exhibition for the sensors industry.
Running alongside automatica’s supporting program, The Sensor Show’s congress will be hosted in Messe Munich’s brand-new Conference Centre Nord on the 17th and 18th June 2020. Featuring some of the world’s most important sensor end users and leading manufacturers, this two-day congress will focus on applications and best case uses for sensor technology and IoT in Automotive and Transportation, Industrial and Manufacturing, as well as Connectivity and Future Technologies.
Confirmed speakers include Tesla, Ericsson, Airbus, BMW Group, Hugo Boss, Bloomberg, Michelin, plus many more - take a look at our latest speaker line-up here.
- International gathering of leading brands and exciting start-ups
- Peer-to-peer executive networking
- Innovation orientated and break through case studies for success
- Essential insights and crucial intelligence into emerging tech
- Access to The Sensor Show forums and automatica’s events
Throughout the week, The Sensor Show also provides companies with the opportunity to showcase and deliver thought provoking talks with compelling case studies and forthcoming product launches, whilst benefiting from a meeting space in which to host key prospects and valued clients. With an anticipated audience of more than 45,000 visitors, The Sensor Show at automatica will be the world’s largest industry networking and congress event dedicated to commercialising the sensor supply chain for the entire ecosystem. Some of the brands confirmed to participate so far include: BehrTech, LeddarTech, Anamet Europe, TowerJazz, Mouser Electronics - find out more about the exhibition here.
- Entire sensors supply chain present
- 48,000 international visitors at The Sensor Show and automatica
- Dedicated networking zones and tech focused forums
- Industry leading brands and innovative start-ups
- 950 exhibitors at The Sensor Show and automatica