Walking Mountains and Town of Vail are offering a special opportunity for sustainability and tourism professionals to earn a certificate in sustainable tourism.
The two-day Global Sustainable Tourism Council’s “Sustainable Tourism Training Program” will be offered this October 25 & 26 at the Grand View Room in Vail.
More information is available here: Sustainable Tourism Training Program
The two-Day intensive course will provide:
- Practical insights and effective steps to help improve sustainability practices.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the criteria that led to Vail’s certification as a sustainable destination.
- Global baseline standards for sustainability in travel & tourism and the roles of accreditation and certification in advancing the sustainability agenda in the tourism industry.
- As part of your registration, you will receive a Certificate of Completion confirming your attendance in the class.
- You will receive a GSTC Certificate in Sustainable Tourism if you pass the official STTP exam.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.