Walking Mountains and Town of Vail are offering a special opportunity for sustainability and tourism professionals to earn a certificate in sustainable tourism.
The two-day Global Sustainable Tourism Council’s “Sustainable Tourism Training Program” will be offered this October 25 & 26 at the Grand View Room in Vail.
More information is available here: Sustainable Tourism Training Program
The two-Day intensive course will provide:
- Practical insights and effective steps to help improve sustainability practices.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the criteria that led to Vail’s certification as a sustainable destination.
- Global baseline standards for sustainability in travel & tourism and the roles of accreditation and certification in advancing the sustainability agenda in the tourism industry.
- As part of your registration, you will receive a Certificate of Completion confirming your attendance in the class.
- You will receive a GSTC Certificate in Sustainable Tourism if you pass the official STTP exam.