Sustainable Development Conference 2016 is a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others interested in the topics related to sustainable development.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, sustainable development strategies and educational systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the sustainable development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance of sustainability issues in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
Applications for the conference are accepted online, trough application form available on the conference’s website. Sustainable Development Conference 2016 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to Sustainable development: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by June 10th 2016 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.