A Masterclass Series for Executives and Industry Leaders
Our Sustainability Leadership Series is focused on helping organisations advance the achievement of their sustainability objectives.
Our courses are developed around two core themes:
- Sustainability Reporting Training
- Sustainability Leadership
Presented by EcoMarketing Asia Pte Ltd: Higher Education Specialists and GRI Certified Training Partner.
Who should attend:
Our courses benefit those in occupations ranging from CEOs, company secretaries, and general managers to those that are specifically focused on sustainability and corporate social responsibility, community relations, human resource management and marketing communications.
Whether you are an experienced or aspiring sustainability reporter or strategist you will gain valuable, practical insights from our courses.
1. GRI Standards Certified Training Course:
In this two-day workshop you will learn how the use GRI reporting standards to prepare a best practice report using the world’s most trusted and widely used standards on sustainability reporting.
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the GRI Standards
- Identify and present the information required to be disclosed in a sustainability report
- Understand and apply GRI Reporting Principles that guide Report Content, and Reporting Quality
- Create and maintain efficient reporting processes throughout your organisation
- Apply frameworks that identify and prioritise key stakeholders
- Identify effective channels for communicating with key stakeholders
- Identify material topics and their boundaries (internal and external to your organisation)
- Learn how to involve your organisation in sustainability
- Develop systems for establishing continuity in reporting cycles that advance the achievement of your organisation’s sustainability objectives
- Explore best practice application of GRI standards in Singapore and Asia
Participants who complete the course will receive a certificate of completion from GRI and the opportunity to further develop and certify their knowledge by sitting the GRI Standards exam.
2. Sustainability Leadership: A full day master class for execitives and industry leaders
Frontiers in Leadership: Social Responsibility and Sustainability
The aim of this course is to develop participants’ understanding of the impact and future of Corporate Social Responsibility within the context of Sustainable Leadership. It will equip participants with frameworks and strategies to understand and meet complex challenges presented by globalisation, the growing impact of developing economies and the subsequent strain on collective resources. In this regard, participants will develop an understanding of the role of leadership in effectively managing interdependent relationships across diverse stakeholder networks.
- To develop an understanding of the systems approach to sustainability and its contribution to the business case for corporate sustainability.
- To understand how effective leaders adapt to the emerging challenges facing organisations as the impact of globalisation intensifies.
- To understand and apply frameworks that measure and promote value in strategic CSR initiatives.
- To understand how to apply CSR assessment matrices for competitive advantage.
This course will combine a series of presentation that are complemented with practical case analysis.