Two-day course – part of SROI accreditation process
For the second time, CSR Asia is partnering with international experts Social Ventures Australia (SVA) Consulting – to run a two-day training course on SROI.
Social Return on Investment (SROI) is an internationally recognised approach for valuing social, economic and environmental outcomes. SROI can help business identify risks and opportunities and provide a framework for assessing whether the business should actively manage them. For businesses that are selling to customers that have social or environmental goals, SROI can help business identify how it can contribute to those goals. It will throw up potential improvements to services, information systems and the way you govern you businesses. All in order to increase the social value or impact of your work.
This two-day SROI training course will be delivered by CSR Asia and international experts SVA Consulting - a leading provider of SROI analyses to businesses, social enterprises, corporate foundations, governments and not-for-profits.
Topics covered in the course:
- Introduction to the SROI principles – what they are and why they are so important
- Overview of the SROI process – how to understand, measure and value your impact
- Implications for your organisation – how does SROI relate to other tools (e.g. IRIS, GIIRS, social accounting)
- Calculation of an SROI ratio showing the contribution your organisation or program is making in the social sector, relative to the investment made to generate the impact
- Real life applications and case studies from around Asia will be used to show how your organisation can use SROI to increase your impact
Training fee and discounts
USD1200 / SGD1680
CSR Asia Strategic Partners and NGOs are entitled to 20% discount on training fee.
Organisations registering at least 3 persons are entitled to 10% group discount on training fee.
Registrations by 30 November 2015 are entitled to 10% early bird discount.
The CSR Asia Strategic Partner and NGO discount cannot be combined with group discount.
The CSR Asia Strategic Partner training pass is not eligible for this training.
For enquiries, please contact Justin Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org