The five-day course provides an in-depth understanding into holistic and sustainable urban stormwater management, and how to integrate stormwater management into urban planning to improve cities’ flood resilience.
Experienced PUB water practitioners will give an overview of Singapore’s approach in managing stormwater, focusing on both drainage planning and operations. International experts will share their experiences on building cities for flood resilience based on case studies from the Netherlands. The course will also highlight the role of Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) for sustainable cities. WSUD is also known as the Active, Beautiful, Clean (ABC) Waters Programme in Singapore.
Highlights of the 5 day course include:
- Singapore’s Approach to Sustainable Urban Stormwater Management
- Singapore’s Active, Beautiful and Clean (ABC) Waters Programme
- Adapting Cities for Flood Resilience — The Netherlands’ Experience
- Advances in Hydroinformatics for Catchment Management
- The Role of Water Sensitive Urban Design for Future Cities
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.