The SharingValueAsia summit, developed by the PublicAffairsAsia network, is the region’s leading forum to encourage partnership between business, civil society and government. This full-day corporate led conference will examine how the “era of empowerment” can be seized to drive Asia Pacific’s next wave of social, economic and environmental advance.
Session themes include:
- Profit With Purpose: Empowerment Through the Shared Value model;
- Living Progress: HP’s strategy for sustainable business;
- The Path to Partnership: Managing Risk and Removing Conflict of Interest;
- Securing the Positive Dynamic: Overcoming Negative Industry Perceptions;
- Unlocking The Value of Government: New approaches for policymakers;
- Empowerment Through Equality: The Economic Case for Gender Empowerment;
- Driving Social Enterprise: Empowering Innovation and Advance.
- The Real Impact: Managing Measurement and Assessing Return.
Who should attend:
- Citizenship and partnership professionals from MNCs and Asian domestic corporations;
- Middle and senior ranking corporate affairs and communications professionals;
- External engagement managers from NGOs and not-for-profits;
- Government relations and external affairs directors and managers;
- Public policy professionals and civil servants;
- Private sector engagement and innovation directors from government and multilateral agencies;
- CSR professionals and professionals engaged in PPP and Creating Shared Value;
- Senior and middle-tier managers from charities and trade/industry groups.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.