Failure to limit global warming will cause significant disruption to business.
No economy is immune to the impact, and no action is not an option. But the global pursuit towards a low carbon economy, and achieving net-zero, is a huge undertaking. Solving the climate risk challenge requires a significant, and coordinated, private and public-sector effort.
Reuters IMPACT (Oct 4-7) is a free virtual global conference that brings together world leaders, big business, and forward-thinking pioneers to inspire, drive action and accelerate innovation towards the global economy’s top priority: the climate emergency.
Register for free and get inspired by stories of business transformation, disruption and collaboration
Just some of the thought leaders already confirmed to speak at the event include:
- Robert Downey Jnr., Actor, Entrepreneur, Investor & Founder, FootPrint Coalition
- Inger Andersen, Executive Director, United Nations Environment Programme
- Al Gore, Former Vice President, United States of America
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, UN Principles for Responsible Investment
- Tengku Muhammad Taufik, President & Group Chief Executive Officer, Petronas
- Nico Rosberg, Former F1 Champion & Sustainability Entrepreneur
- Mafalda Duarte, CEO, Climate Investment Funds
No matter what role you perform, or the size of your organization, Reuters IMPACT will help you identify how you can influence business driven climate action.
Look forward to meeting you there
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.