The Summit, to be held on 3 and 4 May 2017 at the Atlantis Hotel by Giardino in Zurich, Switzerland, will play a vital role in connecting representatives from across the responsible finance industry to build on the growing cooperation between responsible investment (RI), environmental, social and governance (ESG) and Islamic finance. The RFI Summit in Zurich is an initiative of the RFI Foundation and Swiss Arab Network, two globally active nonprofits institutions seeking to build awareness of shared values that can bring together people from various backgrounds working towards similar goals connected to generating benefits to society.
The Responsible Finance & Investment Summit gives you an exclusive opportunity to engage with key leaders in responsible and faith-based finance gathered together to identify growth opportunities and strategies to deliver more impact. Here are the few important reasons to attend the summit.
- Become a part of the pioneering initiative to connect Islamic finance and ESG together to make the responsible finance industry more impactful
- Learn from the global thoughts leaders in responsible and Islamic finance about the new trends in the industry, particularly in asset and wealth management.
- Be the first to learn about initiatives from policy makers and regulators in the industry
- Meet 200 other senior professionals in the industry who are interested in expanding connections within responsible finance markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Learn about new initiatives in responsible finance through the Innovation Challenge which will, with participant’s input, recognize a new leader in ethical fintech
- Become a part of the critical conversations with a global audience via the social media and engage with others in the responsible finance industry
- Have the opportunity to interact directly with thought leaders in panel discussions and in an open format where you can shape the way forward.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.