Whilst plastic is fundamental to everyday life, plastic waste poses significant risks to ASEAN businesses. Sustainability is no longer optional but a business imperative. The unprecedented volatility brought on by the pandemic unwittingly created an opportunity for business leaders to drive meaningful engagements with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategies while keeping the business resilient.
How can sustainability affect your business?
Join our leadership sessions along with a selection of subject matter experts sharing knowledge and insights to enable a transition to a more circular plastic future aligning your organisation’s sustainability strategies to reach your goals.
Who should attend:
- ASEAN Business leaders from the plastic value chain (Eg: Brands & Manufacturers)
- Businesses implementing sustainability initiatives
- Trade associations
- Policy makers
- Academicians & Researchers
- Startups/ Innovators
1. Market Insights & Trends of Plastic Sustainability
2. Consumer Demand Towards Sustainability
3. Extended Producer Responsibility
4. Plastic Packaging Circular Economy Innovation
5. Plastic Stewardship Initiative
6. Open Innovation
Plastic Sustainability Leadership Webinar: Unpacking the Future of Plastic
📅 Date: Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
🕒 Time: 2PM GMT+8
🎟️ Admission: FREE
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.