A comprehensive online course to one of renewable energy’s fastest-growing sectors
A business-focused training seminar designed to provide business developers and investors with an accessible and concise, yet comprehensive understanding of the many facets of these capital-intensive and lengthy projects.
Offshore wind projects are very different from their onshore cousins, both in terms of the components required and the project development and installation processes involved. From turbines and timescales to cabling and costs, the scales are often supersized – with clear economic and practical rationale for this.
This course will lead attendees through the technologies, processes and financial return and risk considerations for those involved in offshore wind project development. Explanations will be provided in clear, business-friendly language accessible to non-engineers. Trends and emerging disruptive technologies, such as floating turbines and integrations with other clean energy solutions, will be introduced and placed into context.
If you need a valuable, up-to-the-minute and independent introduction to the fast-growing offshore wind sector, this online course provides a unique learning opportunity.
- Developing offshore wind projects
- Constructing offshore wind projects
- Operating & innovating with offshore wind
Among the key points to be addressed
- Essential offshore wind farm components and installation processes
- How are offshore wind turbine technology diverged from that utilised onshore?
- Key delivery risks at various stages in a project’s life
- Challenges to consider in operating an offshore wind farm
- Key drivers of financing and financial return in offshore wind projects
- Essential policy and market trends to consider in forward planning
- Status of floating wind, and how it will impact the industry
- Other disruptive technology and energy integration trends
- Which markets and geographies offer the greatest growth potential?
“Overall a very informative masterclass which gives participants an overview of the offshore wind development cycle. The additional material shared during and after the session is a nice bonus!” - SN Power
“Excellent and interesting course. It helps me to more clear and understand how to develop and operate the wind farm project. Thank you so much.” - Mitr Phol Group
“In the past couple of months I have attended several of his webinars which never failed to impress.” – Sokasolutions
“This was one of my best spent weeks on training all year! I found him very knowledgeable and enthusiastic in presenting the material, also enabling knowledge exchange between participants in the group. I really enjoyed his interesting lessons and the group work he provided for additional learning outcome. Thanks.” - Statkraft Development AS