The global flexible packaging market will grow at a rate of 3.5% with an estimated value of about USD 370.23 Billion by the year of 2025. Technical advances have dramatically changed how flexible packaging is viewed. It’s no longer just a low-cost or expedient option for industrial goods and produce, flexible packaging has gained more popularity across a wide variety of consumer products, increasingly replacing metal cans, glass and rigid plastic bottles, and cartons. Product differentiation, technical development and innovation will continue to reign as key growth drivers for the industry.
In addition, new application breakthroughs in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries are providing ample growth opportunities for flexible packaging raw materials suppliers, chemicals and converters. Packaging design provides the opportunity to maximise consumer appeal and ease of use, but it must incorporate a degree of price awareness, because many markets function with economics as a primary driving force.
Sustainable packaging is the ultimate goal closely associated with the whole flexible packaging value chain, including, packaging brand owners, flexible packaging manufacturers & converters, raw materials & check suppliers, etc. Product safety is a top priority particularly for food and pharmaceutical products, which is receiving increasing attention worldwide.
Join local and international experts in flexible packaging at IPFPS 2020 to review the technology and markets in the Asia Pacific region and network with buyers, converters, manufacturers, researchers and industry suppliers.
To further address and discuss all these above-mentioned issues and points, APEX international is very pleased to announce the 5th Asia flexible packaging summit dedicated to establishing a business platform focused on product development, innovation and business expansion within flexible packaging industry all across Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Asia and around the globe.
This upcoming IPFPS 2020 aims at gathering together over 200 flexible packaging industry professionals all across the industry supply chain worldwide and providing the opportunity to share and examine the emerging new developments and expanding markets in the Asia Pacific region.
- Latest market status quo and potential of Indonesia and Asia Flexible Packaging industry: market status quo, competition mode, challenges and possible solutions
- New Plastics Economy Global Commitment to end plastic waste, and its impact on films and flexible packaging
- Journey to Recyclable, Compostable, or Biodegradable Packaging — Indonesia and Asia Perspective
- Recycling, Sustainability and profitability of packaging materials - facts & myths
- Perspectives on the technical & market developments for film extrusion and flexible packaging
- Market Trend Emerging Technology in Flexible Packaging — India and Global Perspective
- Digital Printing for Flexible Packaging & Labels
- High Performance Flexible Packaging Laminates by Advanced Extrusion Coating
- Panel Discussion: Specialty Films and Flexible packaging for Improved Performance and Sustainability — Converters and End Users Perspective
1.Bio-Based Multilayer Packaging Films
2.Sustainability Flexible Packaging from Materials’ Perspective
3.Trends and Innovation in Flexible Packaging Printing and Converting
4.Building a sustainable future for plastics film packaging
- Technology Innovation and market trends for Flexible Packaging Recycling
- Building a sustainable future in coating, lamination and metallization with high barrier films
- Flexible Packaging in Food Sector — Challenges and way Forward- South East Asia Region Overview
- Innovative Flexo Plate Solutions for Flexible Packaging Printing
- Perspectives on Advances in Coating Technology for Flexible Packaging to Meet Future Consumer Market Demands
- How Digital Printing Continues to Disrupt Flexible Packaging Market
- The journey to greater flexible packaging recycling – challenges, enablers, and the power of collaboration across the value chain
- Design of multilayer packaging materials from the converters’ perspective
- Advances in Raw Materials and Multi-Layer Structures for Innovative flexible packaging
- How Digital Printing Works with Flexible Packaging, Food Products —The next evolution in digital flexible package printing
- Challenges and opportunities for next generation high barrier films to meet evolving customer needs — guarantee high quality and reduce food waste
- Consumer Insights and Flexible Packaging Innovations — impact on the formulation of printing inks