Impact Forum 2013 is the largest gathering for impact investing/social finance space in Asia and Africa. The two-day gathering brings together investors, innovators, academics, public sector, private sector and civil society leaders to turn their passion to action in creating vital and sustainable social capital markets.
Join in delivering the Forum goal of Investing in Inclusion through the interactive and deep-dive sessions into the most important sectors and trends changing the face of impact investing/social finance in Asia and Africa today.
Some of our confirmed speakers* include:
- Professor Muhammed Yunus, 2006 Nobel Laureate
- Bindu Lohani, Vice President at Asian Development Bank
- Ashvin Dayal, Managing Director, Rockefeller Foundation
- Chris Harvey, Global Leader, Deloitte
- Jill Kickul, Professor, New York University
- Vijay Mahajan, Chairman, BASIX Group
- Elim Chew, Founder, 77th Street
- Nicolas Hazard, Vice Chairman, Groupe SOS
- Fiza Farhan, CEO, Buskh Foundation
- Carol Whelan, Professor, Tulane University
Register at impactforum.asia and come to be inspired to create action and a difference in Asia.
*Speakers may subject to change.