After two years of virtual meetings, Grow Asia is pleased to announce that the 2022 Grow Asia Forum will take place in person on 18 October 2022 in Singapore.
Convened by Grow Asia and the World Economic Forum, the Grow Asia Forum brings together 120+ senior leaders from government, business, civil society and academia to explore collaborative solutions to Southeast Asia’s most pressing food system challenges.
This year’s line-up of confirmed speakers includes:
- H.E. Satvinder Singh, Deputy Secretary General, ASEAN Secretariat
- Dr. Agnes Kalibata, President, Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) | Special Envoy, United Nations Food Systems Summit
- Gim Huay Neo, Managing Director, Centre for Nature and Climate, World Economic Forum
- Franky O. Widjaja, Chairman and CEO, Sinar Mas Agribusiness & Food
- Sunny Verghese, CEO, Olam International
- Ho Ren Hua, Chief Executive Officer, Thai Wah Public Company Ltd.
- Fitrian Ardiansyah, Global Envoy - Nature-based Solutions at IDH, The Sustainable Trade Initiative
- Dr. Darian McBain, Chief Sustainability Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
Learn more here.