The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 Certified Training Course helps participants to understand and coordinate the GRI G4 sustainability reporting process. An overview of the latest reporting trends and international case studies will also enable participants to improve year-on-year. Run over two days, it is suitable for first time reporters or new team members as well as organisations that want to produce more succinct reports that create value for stakeholders.
After completing this training, participants will have the necessary tools to:
- Create a robust plan to develop your sustainability report
- Identify key stakeholders and know how to engage with them
- Distinguish your organisation’s material issues
- Recognise the internal procedures and mechanisms you will need to collect data/evidence
- Incorporate other frameworks such as UN Global Compact Principles into sustainability reporting
- Understand how Integrated Reporting aligns with the G4 framework
- Evaluate the quality of sustainability reports using your newly acquired knowledge
This is your chance to learn from the leaders in sustainability reporting. The course will be led by an accredited GRI trainer who has been extensively involved with GRI including as a member of the Stakeholder Council, contributed to the development of G4 and attended the GRI Global Conference on Sustainability and Reporting in Amsterdam where G4 was launched.
When: 13 - 14 September, 2015 9:00 - 17:00 AEST
Private and public sector fee: $1700 (ex GST)
Not for Profit fee: $1200 (ex GST)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.