The Advanced Biofuel Center(CJP) is delighted to announce the 2 Day Moringa State of Art International Workshop viz. Global Moringa World – 2015 to be held on 21- 22 November 2015 at Jaipur, India. India meets more than 80% demand of Moringa Products and thereby enjoying dominant position in the World Moringa Scenario. The global Moringa Products market estimated to be over US$ 4 billion is highly dependent on India. CJP in its attempt to bring the Moringa fraternity together is organizing this 3rd International workshop to deliberate and focus on the growing and harvesting Moringa. This 2 days International workshop will also provide a unique opportunity for open discussions & exchange of views about the issues pertaining to Moringa business
CJP intend to create a global platform for the governments, business community, civil society groups and academia around the globe to address the issues of sustainable development, contribute in marking priority areas to build upon commitments that will support deliver lasting progress for everyone.
Moringa oleifera L (Moringaceae) has been identified as a multipurpose versatile plant with enormous economic, nutritional,health and biofuel potentials. It is the most widely cultivated species of a monogeneric family (Moringaceae,) that is native to the sub-Himalayan tracts of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Uganda, Afghanistan. This rapidly-growing tree (also known as the horseradish tree, drumstick tree), is said to have been used by the ancient Romans, Greeks and Egyptians for the treatment and prevention of health ailments, cosmetic and beauty purposes.
2 DAY MORINGA STATE OF ART INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP
For Successful Development Of Moringa Oleifera Agricultural Projects For Food, Feed, Fuel And Wellness Of People & Planet
Interactive Sessions on:
- Moringa Biodiversity to design crops
- Potential species, selection methods, Gremplasm, Genomic, Genetic Improvement & Propagation
- Moringa Production systems
- Biology & Physiology, Soil Management, Agronomy, Horticulture- Orchard Design & Management, Harvesting, drying, extraction
- Moringa Processing
- Leave, Powder, oil & Biodiesel
- Moringa in Aquaculture
- Feed, wastewater cleaning, ornamental goals
- Moringa in Agriculture
- Plant protection, animal health, soil conditioning
- Moringa in Food Supplement
- Health food additives
- Moringa in Medical
- Health-promoting Properties
- Moringa in cosmetics
- Beauty promoting properties
- Moringa Biodiesel
- Oil technology & Quality, Economy & Marketing,
Moringa has demonstrated a favorable response to many of the practices and techniques currently used in agriculture, but research is needed to understand its unique properties that can be manipulated to coax the crop to reach its fullest potential. Among agronomic questions that can only be readily got answered in the programme with assurance are:
Biology, Biodiversity & Physiology
- Gremplasm, Genomic, Genetic Improvement & Propagation
- Farm Design & Management
Agronomics and sustainability
- R&D status, available varieties, yield, optimal conditions
- Greenhouse gas benefits
- Economy, Marketing & Health-promoting Properties
- financing requirements of large scale projects
- is this industry attracting the needed capitals?
- Carbon credits
- Existence of meaningful supply chains
- Market demand and its perspectives: Food, Fodder, health, cosmetic
- Large-scale vs. small-scale
- Local use vs. export
- Moringa Oil and Oil technology & Quality
- Impact on local communities
- Involvement of small holders
Next Generation Biofuels Feedstock
Who should attend?
The Forming and Managing Supply Chains in Agribusiness learning package helps managers to learn what is required to “hand craft” their own supply chain as a way of improving their Moringa crop enterprise’s chances of success. The package would be of interest to anyone in the Moringa crop development process, but is specially targeted at those who are close to the full commercialization stage. 3rd Moringa Meet 2015 shall Highlights the updated research and technology; Experts will meet to reveal the latest developments in Moringa research, the newest agricultural, horticultural, harvesting and modification techniques, and tell how the process can be scaled up. It will provide an excellent opportunity to the investors, entrepreneurs, renewable fuel experts, their associates and academia to share their experiences and knowledge on Moringa. It will give them an excellent opportunity to know more about the latest research and developments in production .The Programme would cover all the topics related to Moringa Industry
Global MoringaMeet – 2015 will have the unfolding of the latest status of Moringa farming to lucrative market of nutraceuticals and to develop new business avenues and also to strengthen the existing ones.
This is a NOT to be MISSED Opportunity to new growers to start MORINGA BUSINESS
Seize this opportunity to begin business with Moringa and REGISTER Today
Please Pre-register here for further details and obtaining registration form.