Building Resilience through Technology and Partnership
The Future Food-Tech Summit is going virtual! On September 17-18, 2020, C–Suite food brand executives, investors and entrepreneurs from all four corners of the globe will come together online to radically rethink our food system in a post-Covid 19 world.
1-1 video meetings, live discussion groups, interactive panels, start-up pitches and ground-breaking keynotes will provide critical intelligence on the trends and technologies that will shape the food industry in 2021, and an unrivalled platform to connect and network with the food-tech ecosystem.
Hear from our industry’s leading innovators, then join them online for live conversations on:
- Corporate Innovation: New Priorities to Navigate the Storm
- Functional Ingredients: Building Resilience and Improving Health
- Personalised Nutrition: Scaling Up via New Platforms and Markets
- Pharma to Food: The Role of Nutrition in Managing Chronic Disease
- Supply Chain Resilience: Using Technology to Forecast, Replenish and Automate
- Bleeding Edge: The Latest Innovations in Plant-Based Proteins
- An Alternative Course: Can Cell-Based Meat Deliver on its Promise?
- Investment Report: The Impact of Covid-19 – Who Will Survive and Thrive?
Partnership and collaboration have never been more important as we seek to build a more sustainable and resilient food sector. We hope you can join us.