Ethical Corporation’s Responsible Business Summit Asia is the regional prominent meeting place to find out where business leaders and innovators are headed around their sustainability and CSR strategy.
#RBSA2015 brings together corporate practitioners from Fortune 500 brands working in corporate sustainability, environment, supply chain and communications.
You will get practical learning on how to:
- Build responsible culture: embed sustainable thinking throughout your company to get employee buy-in and move beyond a philanthropy mind-set
- Integrate sustainability into product innovation: Ensure cost effective product development with high social and environmental standards
- Move beyond audits and ensure responsible business consistency throughout your supply chain to de-risk your business
- Mitigate water risks and mediate between conflicting interests by integrating water management to your corporate strategy
- Engage communities on the ground: Find sensible solutions to socio-cultural norms of the community that are in line with your business needs
- Create a crisis plan: Learn how to turn past mistakes into new business opportunities and ensure an actionable crisis plan is in place
Your expert speaker line-up for 2015…
- Interface Inc, President & Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific, Rob Coombs
- Standard Chartered Bank, Global Head of Sustainability, Mark Devadason
- Adidas Group, Head of Environmental & Social Affairs Asia Pacific, William Anderson
- Cargill, Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Corporate Responsibility, Bruce Blakeman
- New Britain Palm Oil Limited,Group Director for Sustainability, Dr Simon Lord
- Huawei , Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Holy Ranaivozanany
- Singtel, Vice President, Group Corporate Social Responsibility, Andrew Buay
- Barclays, Vice President, Risk, Asia Pacific & Middle East, Peter Hepenstall
- AkzoNobel Decorative Paints, Global R&D Director, Exterior Wallpaint Expertise Group, Pamela Phua
- Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Global Director of Sustainability, Pat Gallardo-Dwyer
- Sealed Air, EHS & Sustainability Director, Stefan Phang
- MTR Corporation Ltd, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Janice Lao
- The Hong Kong and Shanghai Hotels Limited, Head of CSR, Natalie Chan
- Diageo, Skills & Empowerment Manager, Sustainable Development, Georgie Passalaris
To see the full speaker line-up, agenda, and to download your free event guide, visit here
For more information please Elina Yumasheva on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 207 375 7573.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.