Environmental aspects and impact evaluation techniques training from SGS – learn how to assess an organization and build the foundations for an environmental management system.
Today, every organization must consider the impact of its everyday activity on the environment. This training course has been devised to provide you with an understanding of environmental aspects identification and teach you how to evaluate their significance.
Participants will learn:
- The terminology and methodology of the standards
- The importance of evaluating both indirect and direct aspects, as part of the overall process
- The principles of environmental risk assessment
- How to use process mapping and other techniques to identify environmental aspects and impacts
- How to perform an evaluation to determine which environmental aspects are significant in an organization
- How to record, document and prioritize significant environmental aspects for improvement and/or management control
On successful completion of this training you will be able to devise a list of an organization’s environmental aspects and impacts, and then rank aspects according to their significance, thereby creating the foundation for an environmental management system.
TRUSTED ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS AND IMPACT EVALUATION TRAINING FROM A LEADING COURSE PROVIDER
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact SGS Malaysia today to book your environmental aspects and impact evaluation techniques training.
Duration : 1 day (8 hours)
Venue : Local hotel, Selangor/Kuala Lumpur (TBA)
Note: This course is designed and delivered based on the Accelerated Learning Techniques (AL)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.