The realisation and realities of a net zero emissions energy system are hitting the downstream industry.
2020 has accelerated the pivot to sustainability. At the core of conversion, refiners and petrochemical producers must responsibly and proactively transition from oil processors to energy providers, creating the products and services that today’s consumer still values. Technologies keep evolving, and globally, operations and assets are adapting to remain resilient and contribute to a net zero carbon economy.
Against this backdrop, Euro Petroleum Consultants is pleased to announce a new focused event to support the discussions and development of a sustainable energy future in which the downstream industry plays a leading role.
Through interactive discussions and networking, presentations and case studies, ESF will;
- Explore the latest zero emissions technologies, including CCS and hydrogen, essential to achieving deep decarbonisation targets
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are adapting facilities to effectively and economically reduce carbon in their operations and plants
- Showcase the production and development of new low-carbon and alternative fuels
- Help you transition to a Circular Economy through waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Provide you with the latest energy efficiency technologies and techniques
- Explore the latest R&D leading the pathways to sustainable production in refining and petrochemicals
- Talent and the transition - how the younger generation are spearheading sustainability and the role of technology
- Electrification of the transport sector – challenges and opportunities for the downstream sector