Empiricon is Asia’s premier conference advocating knowledge-driven conversations through sensory experiences.
In 2018, we launched at the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWiTCH) with a focus on deep-tech solutions for sustainability. We brought together some of the best minds in sustainability, deep-tech and innovation, and explored how experiencing the challenges together, starting conversations, and building a strong and vested community can drive change for a better future.
This year, we continue to push for impact-driven conversations around the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals - how can technology and innovation spur this movement further and faster? And we want our attendees to take action together with us. This year we’re focusing on 3 of the UN SDGs, namely:
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Good Health and Well-being.
Part of the programme also includes:
- An opening contemporary showcase/dance performance,
- Sensory rooms with VR/AR technology,
- The official Make It In China Startup Contest Singapore Semi-Finals held by Brinc and THero (Finals to be held in Guangzhou)
- A panel powered by Restorative Innovation Forum, and
- Potentially a MOU-signing.
Empiricon 2019 only has one goal this year: to use what we know best - sensory experiences - to create safe spaces for controversial discussions, to showcase and experience innovative and daring technology, and to pressure us into actually taking action, making a change, and hopefully, add a few more years to this planet’s life.
Get your early bird tickets now at only SGD68 (u.p.SGD128) or use ECOBUSINESS to get 50% off the original price!