Empiricon is Asia’s premier conference advocating knowledge-driven conversations through sensory experiences.
In 2018, we launched at the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWiTCH) with a focus on deep-tech solutions for sustainability. We brought together some of the best minds in sustainability, deep-tech and innovation, and explored how experiencing the challenges together, starting conversations, and building a strong and vested community can drive change for a better future.
This year, we continue to push for impact-driven conversations around the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals - how can technology and innovation spur this movement further and faster? And we want our attendees to take action together with us. This year we’re focusing on 3 of the UN SDGs, namely:
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Good Health and Well-being.
Part of the programme also includes:
- An opening contemporary showcase/dance performance,
- Sensory rooms with VR/AR technology,
- The official Make It In China Startup Contest Singapore Semi-Finals held by Brinc and THero (Finals to be held in Guangzhou)
- A panel powered by Restorative Innovation Forum, and
- Potentially a MOU-signing.
Empiricon 2019 only has one goal this year: to use what we know best - sensory experiences - to create safe spaces for controversial discussions, to showcase and experience innovative and daring technology, and to pressure us into actually taking action, making a change, and hopefully, add a few more years to this planet’s life.
Get your early bird tickets now at only SGD68 (u.p.SGD128) or use ECOBUSINESS to get 50% off the original price!
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.