The CSR Asia Summit, the region’s premier conference on corporate social responsibility, will be held in Beijing, 18-19th September 2012. Strategically located in China, the 2012 Summit will discuss the most cutting-edge CSR issues, case studies, tools and knowledge in Asia, as well as the latest CSR innovations in China. The Summit will attract more than 500 delegates who are working together on solutions that are making a difference to our world.
Why you should attend:
- The conference is structured into four thematic streams: (1)The challenges; (2) The CSR eco-system; (3) Disclosing CSR; (4) Solutions, which will be addressed in depth during the two Conference days
- A new feature will facilitate corporation-NGO partnerships – CSR Showcase
- The inaugural CSR Asia-GBCHealth Gala Dinner will promote public health awareness
- Speakers will include senior government officials, corporate leaders and well known experts from across Asia
- Build connections with over 500 industry peers who are committed to driving sustainable business practices across the region
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.