CSR and Sustainability are not static concepts. They work in tandem with and in response to the tectonic forces changing and re-shaping the global market. As pressures and drivers change, so does the corporate social response. To develop the right approach for changing social contexts to emerging market scenarios, organizations are essentially required to have an in-depth and advanced understanding of CSR and Sustainability.
This training will provide a thorough and structured look at the theoretical precepts and practical approaches to CSR and Corporate Sustainability. It will take delegates through the whole spectrum of the evolution of CSR, key trends and developments, the value proposition of CSR, strategy, planning and resource allocation; monitoring and measuring CSR performance, reporting results and outcomes, and benchmarks and best in class examples.
This course is intended for people with a certain degree of exposure to CSR and Sustainability, having a rudimentary understanding of key CSR concepts and terms, and basic Business Project Planning and Management.
The content of the three-day course is divided into thematic sessions, and will be delivered by a group of expert trainers using a combination of pedagogy, discussion and exercises.
The sessions are:
- Evaluating the Internal and External Environment
- Trends and Patterns
- Approaches to CSR and Sustainability
- The Value Proposition
- Mapping Sustainability Impacts and Constraints
- Stakeholder Analysis and Materiality
- Developing CSR Strategy – a Framework
- Resource Allocation and Project Planning
- Monitoring and Performance Measurement
- From CSR Implementation to Sustainability Reporting
- Rankings, Ratings and Indices
- Best Practice Case Examples
Pritika De Noronha
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.