A comprehensive two (2) day course covering environmental issues, trends, regulations, green change management and critical implementation.
- The latest environmental issues, trends, regulations and solutions
- Establish core knowledge to lead your organisation’s sustainability actions
- Learn the latest in change management techniques to ensure organisational engagement
- Apply several proven models and tools
- Discuss ideas with world leading presenters Dr Badin Gibbes and Dr James Carlopio
- Network with other sustainability professionals
- A professional certificate of attainment
- New diagnostic tools and environmental resources
We hosted our first Sustainability Course in Sydney at Bradman Corporate. Both speakers received a 95% excellence rating for content and delivery an international standard. Here’s what participants had to say:
“The best sustainability course I have come across to date. Covered so much that I can’t wait to go back and start using the tools and ideas.”
Katrina Brooks, Sustainability Communications Manager, Mirvac
“Fantastic, Badin did an amazing job distilling a huge amount of current information on sustainability issues and James’ presentation was highly interactive and thought provoking. Highly Recommended.”
Mark Ireland, Sustainability Managser, Sydney Ports Corporation
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.