Training on Strategic Community Involvement and Development
HOW CAN COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AFFECT YOUR BUSINESS?
Community Involvement is one of the most hands-on aspects of Corporate Responsibility. Your organization can have a great impact in a selective group or area. Besides supporting a community in a very direct way, your organization triggers other dimensions such as enhancing your organization’s image and foster customer loyalty.
You will learn about the best community involvement projects for your organization to maximize your organization’s success.
With this training you will be able to:
- Better understand risks of community conflicts, opportunities for community engagement and effective community investment strategies that build trust and contribute to sustainable development
- Plan business strategies associated with community investment activities and strategic philanthropy
- Deliver relevant community based social investments that create meaningful impact, build trust and effectively contribute to improved relations with communities
- Understand strategic corporate community investment in the context of making CSR more strategic overall and integrating it more effectively across all business functions and along value chains
The interactive and participatory training will provide answers to the following questions:
- How are leading companies investing in communities to create real value for their business and for communities?
- What is the difference between corporate philanthropy and community investment?
- How can you engage your employees in the process?
- What are the opportunities? What are the risks? How can you measure your interventions to better understand the community and business benefits?
- How does community investment fit in with CSR and how can it be an entry point for making CSR more strategic?