The British High Commission of Singapore is conducting a Workshop for Combating Illegal Wildlife Trade in Transit: Businesses Leading Change in the Asia Pacific Region on Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 08:15am - 08:00pm.
The BHC Singapore would like to invite Transport and Logistics companies within the APAC region to join.
The workshop aims to share the lessons learned and best practices specifically in the transport industry. It has been jointly developed in partnership with United for Wildlife (UfW) to support greater engagement with the private sector in tackling the illegal wildlife trade.
The objectives of the workshop are to:
- Equip businesses with relevant knowledge to support development of an Illegal Wildlife Trade Strategy
- Introduce the new United for Wildlife intelligence sharing platform
- Share best practice and case studies
- Convene key players for collaboration and partnership in the APAC region
- Air challenges and brainstorm solutions
Key Speakers for the workshop includes, amongst many others,
- Jon Godson, Assistant Director of Environment, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Robert Campbell, Programme Manager, United for Wildlife (UfW)
- Simon Bennett, General Manager of Sustainable Development, Swire Pacific Offshore Operations
Please contact Nicola Hewett at Nicola.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the programme.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.