Join us in-person or virtually at the Bloomberg Sustainable Business Summit this July as we bring together business leaders and investors to drive innovation and scale best practices in sustainable business and finance.
Following the historic COP26 summit in Glasgow, the private sector is uniquely positioned to help accelerate global climate action and build resilient economies. Anchored in Singapore, our inaugural Asia-Pacific Summit will focus on solutions to help companies and investors meet their ambitious ESG goals. We’ll explore the region’s unique challenges and opportunities in creating a sustainable future, and discuss strategies for successful stakeholder collaboration, the latest trends in green financing, how to best measure and report progress and more.
• Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer, City Development Limited
• Maurizio Brusadelli, Executive Vice President & President Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Mondelēz International
• Kelvin Chiu, Founder & Principal, Silverstrand Capital
• Piyush Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, DBS Group
• Jacqueline Lam, Regional Lead-Southeast Asia, Global Sustainability Policy and Partnerships, Boeing International
Register now to secure your complimentary virtual pass or request to join us in-person in Singapore.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.