Fleming Gulf is proud to present the inaugural Asia Pacific District Cooling Forum to provide you with an auspicious platform to confute about the development and challenges in district cooling sector. The attending key stakeholders including relevant government authorities, energy and utility service providers, district cooling operators, designers, engineers and equipment manufacturers will gather together to explore the district cooling opportunities in Asia.
APDC is an ice breaking event in the Asia Pacific District Cooling industry, whereby industry specialist sharing their experience and thoughts on how to make District Cooling available for everyone in the most economical and sustainable way. APDC provides three days key business meeting platform with discussion on government incentives, cooling technologies and utility needs of district cooling. Regional challenges are highlighted with possible solutions, while benefits and trends are being discussed during the three days event.
In 2011, our past event in Middle East has brought together more than 30 speakers and over 100 high level delegates from across the world to discuss and enhance the industry specific challenges from technological, operational and governmental point of view.
- Financial issues and needs of District Cooling
- Cost and operation efficiency solutions
- Co-Generation plants
- Application of Solar and other renewable energy in District Cooling
- Solar system design
- TSE - Treated Sewage Effluent and Green Building concept
- Regulation and government incentives - Practices and Case studies
- Utility needs of District Cooling - Feasibility of Green Field investments
- Building conversion – Conversion suitability
Who should attend
Investors, Government officials, CEO, COO, CFO, Manufacturer, consultants, building owners, township planners, district cooling operators, designers, architects, ministers, law makers, politicians, energy consultants, building maintenance companies, utility companies, Facilities Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Executives and Supervisors, Chargeman & Technicians, M & E Engineers.
- Datuk Ir. Ahmad Fauzi Bin Hasan, CEO, Energy Commission (Malaysia)
- Dr. Vladimir Korjevski, Executive Chairman, Dunham-Bush Holding (Malaysia)
- Klaas Visser, Principal, KAV Consultants Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Dr. Stellios Plainiotis, CEO, Neapoli Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- TBC, Naza Group, KL Metropolis (Malaysia)
- Thomas Kwok, Senior Engineer, Hitachi Asia Ltd. (Singapore)
- George Berbari, CEO, DC Pro Engineering (Dubai)
- Ng Wai Keong, Managing Director, NWKA Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Dr. Horst Kreuter, Chief Executive Officer, GeoThermal Engineering GmbH (Germany)
- David M. Sweet, CEO, World Alliance for Decentralized Energy (USA)
- Jussi-Pekka Kuivala, Project Manager, Greenfield Consultant (Finland)
- Shemane Chan, Lawyer, Rajah Tann (Singapore)
- Danny Tam, Kuala Lumpur Engineering Center, General Manager, Shinryo Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.