Enabling consumers to live more healthy and sustainable lives is not only crucial for our collective future but is also an enormous opportunity for brands to build more trust, loyalty, and engagement with consumers. The 5th annual Healthy & Sustainable Living study takes stock of the current state of consumer engagement on the healthy and sustainable living agenda and what we can expect going forward.
But what does this mean in the Asia-Pacific context?
Join GlobeScan, Singtel, and Unilever on 12th December 2023 at 11:30 am Singapore and Hong Kong / 9:00 am Delhi for a webinar to explore consumers’ attitudes in Asia-Pacific on healthy and sustainable lifestyles.
We will discuss:
- The context: A climate change tipping point meets a consumer agency gap
- The challenge: A need to rewire consumer engagement for impact
- The opportunity: For brands to communicate effectively, change consumer behaviour and lead the market
Victoria Gilbert, GlobeScan APAC Director, will moderate the webinar and share our latest research on Healthy & Sustainable Living. The webinar will also feature expert panellists:
- Monika Agocs, Executive Advisor, Asahi Group Holdings
- Kanika Pal, South Asia Sustainability Director, Unilever
- Additional panellists will be announced soon.
We hope you can join us!