ACI’s 8th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit will follow on from our successful series of conferences focusing on the re-use of greenhouse gas CO2 and converting this into profitable sustainable materials. The two day conference brings together senior experts from various CO2 emitting industries discussing the sustainable, technological and commercial aspects of CO2 Utilization in North America and across the globe including APAC. With technology comparisons focusing on economic, environmental and social indicators, our panel of speakers will highlight knowledgeable insights from pilot stage to full-scale entities.
Event Brochure: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/09/CCOn4-MKT-Agenda.pdf
- The Commercial Value of CO2 Re –use
- Policy & Regulatory Framework
- The Road to Feasible & Economically Efficient Technologies
- Algae as Highly Efficient Consumers of CO2
- CO2 to Fuels
- CO2 for Chemicals, Materials & Plastics
- CO2 Uses in Oil & Gas
- Converting CO2 into Green Building Materials
Confirmed Speakers Include
- Laura Nereng, Sustainability Leader, 3M
- Paul Wuebben, Senior Director, Renewable Fuels, Carbon Recycling International
- Kevin Watts, Director Oil & Gas Business Development, Linde
- Bala Suresh, Director, IHS Chemical
- Susan Hovorka, Senior Research Scientist, Gulf Coast Carbon Center
- Kevin O’Brien, Director, Illinois Sustainable Technology Center
- Gerard Hofland, CTO D&I / General Manager CO2Dry, FeyeCon Carbon Dioxide Technologies
- Sayavur Bakhtiyarov, Associate Professor, New Mexico Institute of Mining And Technology
- John M Kocol, Founder & CEO, CO2toMethanol.com
Who Will Attend?
ACI ’ s 8th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Summit is designed to appeal to anyone interested in exploring the commercial opportunities associated with the greenhouse gas CO2. Some of these industries include:
- Fuels & Chemicals
- Plastics & speciality materials
- Oil & gas: Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
- Carbon Mineralization & Building Materials
- & Many more!
Previous Attendees Include
| Nalco Energy Services | GreenFire Energy | Ferus Inc. | Total | Research & Energy | University of Illinois at Chicago | Phytonix Corporation | Algae Fuels | Blue Planet | US Department of Energy (DOE)| SABIC | Volkswagen Group America |Skyonic Corporation |Liquid Light|3M|BMBF|E.ON| Sunfire GmbH |ArcelorMitta l Innovation|ACP Polska Sp |Aqualia |Audi AG| Avantium |Total | Gas Natural Fenosa Engineering|TECNALIA | SINTEF Energy Research | Iberdrola | Ecofys | FOM-institute DIFFER | ENEA Consulting | VITO | IPG Industrial Project Group Srl | International Energy Agency (IEA) | Climeworks AG | Bayer Material Science | DNV GL | Jagiellonian University | ETOGAS GmbH | Five Quarter Energy Limited / Five Quarter Energy | PTT Exploration & Production PCL / PTTEP | DIFFER | Solvay SA | TNO | Energibyen, Skive | KSLA | VTT | GreenField Speciality Alcohols Inc / GreenField | RAFAKO S.A. | Bilfinger Bohr- Und Rohrtechnik GmbH | Linde AG | Institute For Energy Technology (IFE) | The Chemical Coal Processing Institute | Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Europe GmbH / MitsubishiHitachi PowerSystems | Borealis Polyolefine GmbH | ON | University Of Antwerp | Joule Unlimited | Yara Int. | PTT PLC | Clariant Produkte (Deutschland) GmbH | Gas Natural Fenosa | INHA University | FCC AQUALIA, S.A. | Antwerp Port Authority | Jupiter Oxygen Corporation | OMV | Bertrandt Ingenieurbuero GmbH | Chemieanlagenbau Chemnitz GmbH | GDF Suez | CCM Research | BASF New Business GmbH | Unimore//Protesa | MARU Teknik AB | PTT Public Company Ltd | KH Engineering B.v | Naviglobe NV | & many more!