Reduce the levelised cost of energy to achieve price-competitive commercial scale tidal arrays
The International Tidal Energy Summit is the largest and most comprehensive commerical networking forum dedicated to the global tidal energy industry. With attendance from ALL the CEOs of major device developers and representation from the major industrial investors, this is a unique opportunity to connect with over 350 executives changing the face of the tidal energy industry.
A one stop shop for the tidal energy industry - Marine Developer, International Power PLC
The essential roadmap to industry commercialisation
- Tidal energy commercialisation: Understand how new technology and supply chain developments can help reduce the levelised cost of energy and make your project commercially viable
- Electricity Market Reforms: What impacts will the transfer from Renewables Obligations Certificate to Contract for Difference prior to 2017 have upon the industry and commercial scale projects?
- Deployment and retrieval system innovation: Hear exclusive case studies on the latest innovations in vessel access and turbine retrieval systems designed to minimise access time and increase availability, reducing the overall cost of energy
- Turbine technology: Get the latest turbine technology updates from large multi-MW devices to smaller turbines designed for mooring platforms, and realise the potential for overall cost reduction
- Bridge the funding gap: Deliver a bankable project submission by understanding the key criteria upon which investors rate a potential project investment
- Mitigate grid connectivity challenges and delays: Get unique insight from grid operators into the challenges faced with regards to transmissions networks and understand how to reduce the project impact of grid upgrade delays