This premier marcus evans conference will permit attendees the opportunity to evaluate and prioritise personnel, procedures and licensing documentation in the midst of plant closure to promote rapid recovery and smooth transition to retirement.
Attendees will gain industry best practices in identifying scope, performing hazard tests and crafting a plan to safely execute decontamination and demolition within budget.
Key Topics Include:
- Establish community relations and job placement services to transitioning the labor force
- Balance the amount of abatement planning and preparation to minimise scope creep and unforeseen costs
- Navigate cost and complexities of licensing and permits when transitioning from operations to retirement
- Assess insurance policies and plans for maximized coverage and minimal risk on environmental liabilities
- Recycle to retain value of equipment and inventory when the scrap metal market crashes