With Covid-19 ripping up the retail rulebook, today’s consumer is more connected online than ever; Asia, especially Southeast Asia sees the fastest e-commerce sales growth in the world in the past year. With more channels, formats and placements available for brands to capture consumers, how to keep up and speak to the individual? How to turn data and consumer insights into commercial success? How to evolve the commerce experience in a post Covid-19 economy?
- Ready for Retail 5.0: What the Future Holds for Digital Commerce in Southeast Asia
- Omnichannel Commerce Growth Based on CDP in Asia
- eCommerce Enablement: All-in-One eCommerce Solutions
- Metaverse: What’s next for Brand Marketing
- Winning Rules for Livestreaming Commerce in Southeast Asia
- How Traditional Brands Adopt a DTC Marketing Strategy
- Panel Discussion: From O2O to O2O2O: Jump on the Retail Revolution
- Marketing to Gen Z in SEA: What the New Wave of Consumers Want
- How to Leverage Multi-dimensional Data Analytics for Customer Lifetime Value Engagement
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.