IJGlobal’s 4th Annual Asia Pacific Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum is taking place on 20th & 21st March 2018 in Singapore.
The 1.5 day forum will analyse and explore government energy and foreign investment strategies, the financing and investment landscape and PPPs markets in Asia, the growth and opportunities in transportation, energy, social infrastructure, telecommunications, renewables and other sectors.
It will once again gather infrastructure investments universe leaders from governments, asset owners, project sponsors and advisors, institutional investors, funds, energy developers, banks, ECAs and others to network, learn, discuss challenges and opportunities and do business in Asia.
Key highlights for 2018:
- Welcoming Drinks Reception
- Leaders Debate: senior executives from the Government and leading developers, project sponsors, investors and lending institutions
- The Great Finance Debate
- Champagne Power Round Tables: country focused
- Business Summit: dedicated one to one meetings scheduled in advance or on the spot
- IJGlobal Awards Asia Pacific gala dinner
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.