As the world increasingly recognises the devastating impact of climate change, governments, organisations, and individuals are taking action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, which contribute to global warming. And with the development of electrification and connected technologies, the automotive industry value chain is experiencing transformation. The transformation also creates many new opportunities for automotive industry to decarbonise and being more sustainable.
The 2nd China Automotive Carbon Neutral Summit 2023 will provide a platform for industry leaders, policymakers, and experts to discuss strategies for reducing carbon emissions in the automotive sector. The experts will share decarbonisation strategies from different sectors, such as policy, supply chain, ESG, alternative power solutions, automotive material innovation, legal and so on.
By bringing together stakeholders from across the industry, the summit aims to accelerate progress towards carbon neutrality in the automotive sector and contribute to broader efforts to combat climate change.
- Trends of Automobile Industry Policies and Regulations under Dual Carbon Targets
- A Holistic Supply Chain Decarbonisation Approach
- Supply Chain Sustainability Management
- Sustainable Material Enables Automotive Industry Carbon Neutrality
- Analysis of China’s Auto Industry to Deacrbon and Green Development Transformation Path
- Case Analysis of Carbon Emission Management in the Full Life Cycle of Automotive Batteries
- Digital Technology Accelerates Automotive Industry Carbon Neutrality Progress
- Technological Innovation Helps Achieve Zero-carbon Goal
- Panel Discussion: Towards Net Zero
- Legal Advice for Automotive Carbon Neutral Planning
With a team of 100+ professionals specialised in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and with 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organised a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, well-managed customer relationship. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.