On Sept. 21 to 22, 2022, the “China Green Building Forum” hosted by BidWin will be held in Shanghai. At the event, a number of high-level and front-line leaders from the real estate, manufacturing, and energy industries, as well consulting companies and solution providers, will give speeches, sharing their success and related technologies in green building.
With the introduction of “The 14th Five-Year Plan” for construction industry development and the proposal of the national dual-carbon goal, the low-carbon transformation of the construction industry is imminent. This high-end forum aims to analyze the industry application of building energy conservation and carbon reduction through expert speeches and exhibitions.
From policy interpretation to industry trend analysis, from low-carbon building materials to passive ultra-low energy consumption building technology implementation, from low-carbon construction to the application of renewable energy, including BIPV photovoltaic curtain wall technology, from smart buildings embracing digitalisation to green finance to help buildings carbon neutrality, etc., these will help enterprises formulate and implement low-carbon strategies and decarbonization paths for the life cycle, as well as extend the concept of energy-saving and green development to the whole field of construction and the entire industry chain.
- Green Building Certification System——LEED
- Chemical Building Materials Products and Solutions to Achieve Energy Saving, Environmental Protection, Comfortable and Healthy Building Environment
- Passive Ultra-low Energy Consumption Technology Makes buildings Green
- BIM Informatization and Advanced Digital Solutions for Construction Production Enterprises, Construction Enterprises, and EPC General Contracting Enterprises
- Multi-scenario Tracking of Building Carbon Emission Data, Digital Technology Realizes Sustainable Buildings and Sustainable Cities
- Photovoltaic “Embraces” Buildings, BIPV Helps Achieve Carbon Neutrality
- Building Electrification, Sharing of “PEDF” Near-zero Carbon Park
- Operation Practice Sharing of Distributed Photovoltaic Projects in Existing Plants
- Green Finance - Bringing Green Investments to Green Buildings
- Digital Empowerment to Create a Low-carbon IoT Future Building
- “Organic Combination” of HVAC Design and Green Building Technology
- Smart Connected Lighting Create energy-saving, interconnected and integrated office and industrial lighting solutions