The 14th International ACTS Conference will be held in Hobart, one of Australia’s most beautiful and iconic cities, on the 5-7 November 2014. The theme “Bridging divides: Connections for holistic sustainability” not only references crossing the Bass Strait to our conference location, but will explore the metaphoric and figurative divides between educational levels, as well as between education and the broader community. Bridging these divides is of utmost importance to deliver a more effective and sustainable education sector.
The event, proudly hosted by the University of Tasmania and TasTAFE, provides extensive opportunities for educational, government and business professionals and students in all areas of sustainability across campus and surrounding communities. Coming together under the conference theme, delegates will share new ideas and successes, whilst advancing knowledge of current and emerging themes. Delegates can also take advantage of a wide range of invaluable networking opportunities across the three day event.
- Be inspired by world class keynote speakers
- Network with sustainability professionals and students representing almost all universities and some TAFE, polytechnic and RTO’s from across Australasia - all in one place at one time.
- Learn from others in the sector with a jam packed program, featuring fun and inspiring activities.
- Learn about sustainability excellence and dance the night away at the ACTS conference dinner and Green Gown Awards Australasia ceremony.
- Learn about new amazing products and services from our dedicated sponsors.
- Meet new friends and make new contacts!
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.