For many brands and retailers leather sustainability is of growing importance to customers. This leather sustainability course covers some of the key aspects of traceability within the leather supply chain.
- An overview of common leathers types and from which animals
- Traceability and material sources
- An overview of the leather making process
- Chemical management and risks within the process
- Environmental impacts and appropriate stewardship
- NGO activity and the Leather life cycle
Who should attend?
Ideal for those who need to have an overview of sustainability such as those new to sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) roles, supply chain managers, marketers, buyers, and decision makers.
What will delegates receive?
All course delegates will receive:
- A complete course manual
- A certificate of attendance