The FT/IFC Investing in Climate Business Forum will focus on the opportunities for climate business related investment in emerging Europe and Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa (EMENA). Bringing together high level participants from investment, politics, business and development, it will explore the needs of the region and identify opportunities for investment and growth.
Key panels and sessions:
- Opening Keynote: Climate Change and the Resulting Opportunities for Private Business
- A New Global Energy Landscape: Unlocking the Economic Potential of Energy Efficiency
- Policy Panel: Creating an Enabling Environment
- A.T. Kearney - Resulting Business Opportunities
- Climate Change and the Role of Private Capital in EMENA
- Breakout sessions - Opportunities by Sector: Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency in Industry, Green Buildings & Cities, Water, Cleantech, Solar
- Panel debate: The Seasoned Practitioners Perspective: Lessons Learned
- Closing Keynote Interview: The Investors Perspective: What Can Be Done to Open Up the Opportunities in the Region Further?
Speakers include: James Cameron, Vice Chairman,Climate Change Capital; Pierre El Khoury, Director,Lebanon Center for Energy Conservation; Roy Jakobs, CEO,Philips Middle East & Turkey; and Brooks Preston, Founding Partner,Virgin Green Fund to name a few.
Save €200 by registering today- Early bird discounts available now.
For the full speaker line up, more information and to register please click here or contact Lara Cornaro on +44 (0)20 7873 4836 or: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.