ETL recently accredited Clenergy’s new PV-ezRack Grounding system. Founded by Thomas Alva Edison in 1896, ETL (Electrical Testing Laboratories) has been around for more than 100 years and enjoys a high reputation in the US and the rest of the world. Like American’s UL and Canada’s CSA, the ETL Listed Mark is proof that a product complies with North American safety standards.
ETL’s listing of Clenergy’s PV-ezRack Grounding System is yet more proof of Clenergy’s successful commercialization of its independent intellectual property. Its application in multiple Clenergy’s PV-ezRack mounting systems marks another major improvement in product quality.
Adhering to UL476-2007 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 (US and Canadian standards for safety grounding and bonding equipment), the Clenergy PV-ezRack Grounding System consists of the PV-ezRack Grounding System Clip and the PV-ezRack Grounding System Lug. The system makes installation easier and more efficient. Moreover, the highly corrosion-resistant material with excellent surface coating makes the system suitable for harsh environments.
The key benefits of the PV-ezRack Grounding System include:
- Easy Installation: The professional design makes installation easy and labor cost is reduced. The system accommodates all of Clenergy Z-module compatible products.
- Versatile Application: The grounding system can be applied to Clenergy’s roof mounting systems and ground mounting systems, including the PV-ezRack SolarTerrace II, the PV-ezRack SolarTerrace III, the PV-ezRack PostMount, the PV-ezRack SolarRoof and the PV-ezRack SolarRoof Pro.
- Great Compatibility: The grounding system is compatible with most of the framed modules on the market.
- Reliable Quality with tests: Thermal Cycle (+80°C to -20°C)/High Temperature Accelerated Life Test/Salt Water Bath Test
- 10-year Warranty: Clenergy provides a 10-year product warranty for your peace of mind.
“The PV-ezRack Grounding System was developed to serve all of Clenergy’s Z module products,” said Clenergy R&D Director Ms. Karen Liu. “Its unique design brings even more flexibility and convenience to the overall mounting system.” “ETL accreditation is a stepping-stone to large-scale promotion in the international market,” she explained. The combination will further enhance the competitiveness of Clenergy’s products in the global PV market.”
Clenergy is confident that the PV-ezRack Grounding System will benefit its increasingly active global operations.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.