Over 800 organisations have downloaded an entry form for the Awards - all of whom will keenly await the 10th July announcement.
Countries participating include UK, US, Canada, Venezuela, Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Brazil, Malaysia, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Philippines, Portugal, Russia and many more.
In addition to being international, the awards welcome entries from all type of organisations; large corporations, governmental institutions, SME, civil society organisations, NGOs. That means that any type of organisation from anywhere in the world is eligible to enter.
Past winners / highly commended include companies such as Roshan, Compartamos Banco, Itau, Natura, UPM, Vodafone Turkey, Mars and more.
To ensure all major aspects of business processes are covered, and to encourage as much responsible and sustainable business practice as possible, 15 categories have been created, including:
- Best Small to Medium Enterprise
- Sustainability Commercialised
- Best Sustainability Report
- Head of Sustainability of the Year
- Best Supplier Engagement
- Best NGO Campaign
- Most Effective International Community Investment
- Best Consumer Engagement Campaign (Social Media & Traditional)
- CEO of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Most Effective Domestic Community Investment
- Best Business/NGO Partnership
- Best B2B Partnership
- Best Private Company
- Best Employee Engagement
Dates for your diary:
- Deadline for entries – 25th June
- Shortlist announced – 10th July
- Winners Announced – 29th September
A full overview of the categories and how to enter could be accessed here: www.ethicalcorp.com/awards/enter-awards
For more details on how to enter, contact Elina Yumasheva on email@example.com or on +44 (0) 207 375 7573