The Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association (IWTMA), the premier association comprising the top wind turbine makers in India along with the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and the World Institute of Sustainable Energy (WISE), is hosting the second edition of India’s definitive wind power conference - Wind Power India 2012 on November 29-30, 2012, at Chennai Trade Center, Chennai – www.windpowerindia.in. This conference is held in parallel to the Wind Power India exhibition.
As you will be knowing, wind is currently the largest renewable energy source in India with over 70% of the total renewable energy capacity, and this industry is expected to have a total installed capacity of over 50,000 MW by 2020. Opportunities in this fast growing sector are immense for both small and large businesses.
This conference will provide you with exceptional insights on the latest business trends and opportunities in the fast growing Indian wind power sector. This is a must attend event for all those keen on knowing the latest trends, as well as for those who wish to know the emerging business opportunities.
Key Highlights of Wind Power India 2012
- India’s largest and most prestigious wind power conference
- Over 75 Indian and global wind power experts share their expertise
- Unique and exclusive networking sessions with experts
- 15 sessions covering all wind power topics
- 1000 top professionals as delegates
- Presence of all the Indian wind power industry experts and leaders
- Access to key government officials and decision makers
The conference will see the best and the largest assembly of wind power experts and professionals from around the world share their expertise and experiences – through seminars, networking and interactive sessions.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.