CDP Hong Kong is proud to present our Annual Awards Launch webinars for Australia and New Zealand:
1) Ambitions for a Net-zero Future: roadmaps to a carbon-neutral Australia (9th February, Tuesday, 11am AEDT)
- Gene McGlynn, Group Executive Climate Change and Sustainability, Australian Capital Territory Government
Expert Panel: Financing solutions for a low-carbon Australia
- Matthew Brennan, Head of Sustainability, Transurban Group
- Tessa Dann, Director, Sustainable Finance, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
2) Ambitions for a Net-zero Future: from compliance to environmental leadership in New Zealand (11th February, Thursday, 1pm NZDT)
- Tim Hopper, Responsible Sourcing Manager, Microsoft
Expert Panel: How companies and cities can thrive under upcoming regulatory changes
- Gary Philip, General Manager, Sustainability Performance and Reporting, Fonterra Cooperative Group
- Lucas Kengmana, Senior Investment Strategist, Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation (NZ Super Fund)
- Jake Roos, Climate Change Advisor, Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Moderator: Becky Lloyd, Chief Executive Officer, Toitu Envirocare
The webinars will share regional findings from CDP’s 2020 disclosure cycle as well as recognise and celebrate leadership on climate change, deforestation, and water security. We are bringing together leading Australian and New Zealand corporations, institutional investors, and policymakers to share their environmental ambitions and actions needed to achieve a net-zero carbon future.
We will also recognize the achievement of companies and cities leading the way on environmental action in the region, including those named on this year’s A List.
Register now via Webex
For inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Learn more about CDP’s work in the Asia Pacific
Follow us on Linkedin