This specially curated conference will bring together 9 waste management associations from Asia Pacific Waste and Environment Alliance (APWEA) – that includes China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore, as well as Australia, New Zealand and South Korea which will be joining APWEA officially at this event. This is an opportunity to meet with industry experts, government agencies and practitioners of the solid waste management and recycling industry to foster new partnerships, learn new technologies and innovations and reinforce growth in Asia.
WasteMET Asia is an ideal platform to discuss current challenges and opportunities, new ideas and processes among key industry players in building a sustainable future by promoting policies, innovative technologies and solutions.
WasteMET Asia will be co-located with IE expo Guangzhou (Environmental Technology Solutions for Water, Waste, Air and Soil) at China Import & Export Fair Complex.
- Expose your brand to 200 waste professionals from 9 countries with minimal investment.
- Meet your target customers in the region on 1 single platform through business matching.
- Boost your professional profile and establish yourself as a leader in the waste industry.
- Pitch your innovations to 200 waste professionals from 9 countries.
- Acquire knowledge from leading industry players in the region.
- Connect with the regional waste professionals and form new partnerships.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.