2016 marks the 20th Anniversary of Australia’s premier waste management conference which first began back in 1996. This prestigious event will be held in Coffs Harbour from 3-5 May 2016 and will feature two full days of presentations, a comprehensive trade exhibition and social events on three evenings providing invaluable networking opportunities.
Boasting over 500 delegates, over 50 exhibitors and over 90 presenters, both national and international, it is not to be missed by anyone who works in the waste management industry or is responsible for waste management in their organisation.
This must-attend conference will enable you to:
- Stay up to date on waste management initiatives at a local, state and federal level
- See practical case studies on a wide range of waste management issues
- Learn about programs and strategies to better manage solid wastes
- Benefit from a ‘streamed’ program allowing a wider range of presentations by experts in waste management
- Be inspired and empowered to work towards sustainable waste management
- Network with industry and government peers
The Coffs Harbour Waste Management Conference provides a quality program focused on the latest developments in the industry, high profile presenters that are leaders in their field and an exhibition by leading edge companies and professionals from across Australia. With excellent professional networking and relaxed social interaction at one of the best locations in Australia, mark the dates in your diary now so you don’t miss out!
For further information visit www.waste2016.impactenviro.com.au or phone 02 6583 8118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.