Join GlobeScan and the MSC for an upcoming webinar on November 12th at 3 PM Sydney time, “The rise of the conscious food consumer: Covid, climate and conservation; how will these affect consumer habits?” The webinar will explore 2020 consumer trends in sustainable diets and seafood consumption in the Asia Pacific, and debate how the world will look like in the ‘new normal.’
Time and date: 60 mins webinar will be held on 12th November at 3 PM Sydney, 12 AM in Perth and Beijing, 11 AM Jakarta, 13 PM in Seoul and Tokyo.
- Katie Saunders, General Manager Marketing Simplot Australia
- Lucas Glanville, Director of Culinary Operations Singapore & South East Asia at Hyatt Hotels
- Anne Gabriel, MSC Program Director Oceania
- Wander Mejer, Director GlobeScan
- Part 1: Presentation of MSC 2020 GlobeScan results to describe consumer trends before Covid 19
- Part 2: Panel discussion and questions
- Part 3: Results from GlobeScan Sustainable Lifestyle Survey (conducted during Covid lockdown) including increasing interest in environment from younger generations and trends towards flexitarian and healthy diets.
- Part 4: Panel discussion on what impact Covid 19 will have on the conscious consumer – what will consumer agenda be in a year from now?
Please register here: https://www.msc.org/understanding-seafood-consumers
Hope you can join us on 12th November, 3 PM Sydney time. If not, still sign up and we will send you a recording with the slides.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.