The Circulars, an initiative of the World Economic Forum (WEF) and the Forum of Young Global Leaders, is the world’s premier circular economy award program. The awards provide recognition to individuals and organizations making notable contributions to the circular economy in the private and public sector and across civil society. The annual awards are hosted at WEF’s Annual Meeting in Davos. Last year Nike, Patagonia, the Scottish Government and Bill McDonough were among the winners recognized during the event at Davos.
The Circulars is looking for leaders, corporations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, digital businesses, investors and public sector organizations at the forefront of the circular economy to apply to this year’s program.
The Circulars can provide a number of key benefits to your organisation:
- Invaluable global recognition, credibility and exposure as a circular economy pioneer
- An opportunity to attend the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting at Davos (for Winners and Runners Up)
- Access to, and interaction with, fellow circular economy pioneers across a broad range of stakeholders and The Circulars community
- An opportunity further develop and refine your circular economy story
- An opportunity to receive unique feedback on your circular economy progress from leading experts to help further drive and develop your circular initiatives
Entry to The Circulars is free and entries are now open. Entries close 30th September.