Kuwait Waste Management Conference & Exhibition will address all areas of waste management including
- Waste management (Collection, storage, transportation, processing)
- Construction and demolition waste management
- Industrial waste management
- Waste management for oil, gas and petrochemical industries
- Hazardous waste management
- Medical waste management
- Recycling technologies
- Managing landfills
- Sustainability in the Waste Field
- Management policy, financing, planning and regulation
- Define negative impacts of waste on health and environment as well as working on waste disposal through economically feasible methods.
- Review the modern methods, technologies and solutions for good management of industrial, medical and residual waste.
- Review of local and international experiences in the field of recycling and waste management
- Integrate efforts to develop a national strategy for recycling and waste management that considers policies, legislatures and implementation mechanism.
- Promote investments in the field of recycling and waste management.
For more information: 965 22462212
Fee : 300 KD