Evaluating and Evolving CSR: Creating Value for a Sustainable Future
Be part of this 2-day dynamic experience which will see around 400 business leaders, government officials, CSR practitioners, policy makers, entrepreneurs, academics, union and civil society leaders come together in a brisk exchange of focused analysis and dialogue on the latest in the world of CSR.
Top-of-the-field speakers will share their insights and impart CSR strategies for sustainable growth. We will explore best practices, innovations and ideas in an international context while providing in-depth perspectives across various sectors.
Who Should Attend
- Key decision makers and motivators from MNCs and SMEs
- C-suite executives interested in long-term business sustainability
- CSR and sustainability experts and consultants
- Entrepreneurs and strategists
- Corporate development and communication managers
- Policymakers, non-profit, academic and think-tank groups
- Legal and compliance professionals
- HR Managers, trade union and co-operative leaders
Visit www.singaporecsrsummit.org for more details.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.